
Today Today Today....Today(meaning 4 days ago when I started this post), my phone broke. And when I say break I don’t mean “Oh hey, this can be fixed” or “Eh, a little dent gives it character” or “Lame, I’m gonna have to go get an system fix for this...”. I mean, full on, my screen is SHATTERED. Like, you know when you get a chip in your windshield? And then when that devastating accident occurs where you go over a bump and it spreads? Ya my phone screen is 10 times worse than that. There is not a square half inch anywhere on my phone where there isn’t a crack. And let me tell you, it SUCKS. I was in a bad mood ALL DAY LONG. Dangit.
My volunteering at the Gilbert Prosecutors Office is going great. I’m having a lot of fun sitting in on court cases learning the ins and outs of the court system and learning my role in it. I’m a victims advocate and it’s my responsibility to help victims of crimes understand what’s going on and how they are being affected throughout the arraignment, pre-trial and trial. This volunteer position even requires me to wear professional clothes. It’s weird. I’ve never had to do that before!
Today! ( for reals this time.) I went to a great fireside with Elder Cook from the 12 and it was great, very insightful and thought provoking.
Also today, Carne Fries and a movie, Easy A. Seriously so funny, but inappropriate. But I still laughed a ton. “WHO told you you were adopted?!”

0 comments:
Post a Comment