Friday, September 10, 2010

Driving, Joe and Shoes

So I just recently got back from Utah and decided if I never had to drive ever again in my life that would be totally fine. I mean really, on a two lane highway don't people know that the left lane is for FAST drivers and the right lane is for them. Aka. I get to drive in the left lane and nobody else. As for the dam, really why is it necessary to make me wait for TWO HOURS?! Because lets be real here, they just let us right through after laughing at the idea of making everyone stop at an unnecessary stop sign. Dam police suck. Seriously.

AHHHHH I'm going to the JoBros concert on Tuesday night. I bought tickets for me and my little sister to go for her birthday and I bought the tickets Sunday, they were supposed to be sent immediately to my inbox and apparently since immediately means 4 days in TicketMaster time, they gave me 2 free tickets, how great is that news? In addition to this wonderful news, I went shopping today and found my JOE GLASSES. As seen in my blog picture. I can hardly wait to go to the concert. I feel like a teenage dream. For a definition of teenage dream see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm_n3hg-Gbg I love you beenerkeekee. hahaha

SHOES. Have you ever realized that shoes just make everything amazing? Like you can be having a perfectly fine day and then you find amazing shoes...and then...your day is AMAZING. Case in point :
I'd be lying if I said these shoes didn't just make my week.

2 comments:

Katie and Greg said...

Any tickets this time to Utah?? I LOVE the shoes, good choice!
<3

Hailee Rasmussen said...

Haha no tickets. But I did get to the point where I was practically testing highway patrol...MISS YOU!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com