Veronica Mars.
I also love movies. A lot. Yesterday I saw: Easy A.
If you can get over the bad language (because there is quite a lot) the it's probably one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time! Seriously amazing. "Who told you you're adopted?!" Probably one of the funniest scenes in the movies. If you wanna see a freakin hilarious movie that's not super long...then you MUST see this movie! What did I learn from this movie? Well...I learned that I wish my life was like an 80's movie.
. Perhaps I'm like Molly Ringwald in the stellar film "The Breakfast Club" and I fall for the bad boy type...Like maybe John Bender is the one for me? Oh perhaps I'll take the Sixteen Candles approach to Molly Ringwald..and I like to fall for the rich popular kid? Or perhaps....I'll fall for a Ferris Bueller. Yep. I'll take one of the Ferris' in the world. Fun, spontaneous and hilarious. I mean really, who wouldn't love to have fun all the time? I'll take a Ferris. When anyone finds a Ferris, let me know :)
P.S. Props to Molly Ringwald for all her BratPack work. It was phenomenal, there is no denying that. And props to Molly for the tieback to your bratpack days in the most recent episode of Secret Life of the American Teenager. "Everyone forgot my 16th birthday and i've never forgotten it". It was appreciated.

0 comments:
Post a Comment