Monday, May 24, 2010

SO Random...

^Name that TV Show

SO....My roommate has recently purchased a bicycle and the past 2 night we have gone on leisurely bicycle rides and they have been wonderful. As she put it "If I could quit my job and just ride my bike...oh that would be great". Seriously. On Sunday I installed my basket and bell. Updates to the bike are already under way, it's so great!

Lifeguarding!!! So, lifeguarding has begun. It's the beginning of tan lines and blonde hair. I've been a busy bee just working away at decorating the office, writing nombre's on cups, and thinking about summer. It really is my favorite time of year! I can't wait to smell of chlorine, sunscreen and sunshine!

PHONE! I got a new phone. It is so great. The motorola cliq, yep, you can be jealous. I even got a freakin cute purple cheetah case to go on it! I have installed billions of apps (by billions I mean like 20). I love to play toy story memory, solitaire, and make farting sounds with my fart machine app.. I can update my FB status with the simple click of a button, google whatever my heart desires on my home screen, and download as many ridiculous ringtones as I want (most ridiculous to date: Protazoa, from Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century. One of the greatest Disney Channel Original Movies.) Oh, and don't forget I can watch whatever YouTube videos I want!

Latest meal creations: Rice a Roni with Condensed Chicken Soup and chicken breast. Pretty good! I still love BBQ Chicken Pizza Sandwiches, and I'm now addicted to Hawaiian Punch Lemon-Lime Splash. And Brownie Cookie Bars.

I better get to bed early so I can ride my bike to work en la manana.

Peace, Love and FOOD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com