Saturday, May 8, 2010

Just call me Purplicious!

My favorite color is purple. Purple glasses, purple otter pops, purple fingernail polish, purple Miley Cyrus clothes...and Now??? PURPLE hair!!!! Hahaha. Since I just finished my year working at the elementary school and I have about a month break until anything super official as far as work goes I decided well heck, why not put some purple in my hair? So I did it! And now I just want MORE!! AHHH. I need to stop while I'm ahead :) Purple hair. Just thought you'd all like to know that Yes, I watch Aquamarine and yeah I get jealous of her blue hair...
:)

5 comments:

Katie and Greg said...

"moon a loser"
P.s there was no mention about food. WHY?!?!

Hailee Rasmussen said...

PUPRLE OTTER POPS!!! Clearly, food. :)

Katie and Greg said...

Just thought I'd get online real quick and leave a comment. But now I don't remember what I was gonna say. All I know is that your picture in your header is messed up. Good luck with that!haha

If you need a ride anywhere let me know. :-b

P.S
Frozen water doesn't count as food.

Hailee Rasmussen said...

I need a ride...to walmart...to buy a bicycle... :) and frozen water WITH sugar is TOTALLY food :)

Katie and Greg said...

TREE HUGER!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com