Wednesday, August 18, 2010

School's in Session

A. I finally got a car.
B. I got the cutest blue vans.
C. Mesa Public Schools are in session which means I'm back at work!
D. I'm tired.
E. I take too many naps.
F. B12 makes me have trippy dreams.
G. Dream 1: Crazy black man broke all my toes.
H. Dream 2: Crazy spinning elevator leads to a combo of lampchops and big comfy couch.
I. I have a great new comfy sweatshirt that I love.
J. I love The Last Song
K. My brain is SO tired of thinking.
L. My legs are tired.
M. I put more music on my iPod.
N. I might just take another nap in a couple minutes.
O. Stapley Pool. I have to work tonight.
P. I think I'm getting sick.
Q. Bacon is great.
R. My fingernails are turquoise.
S. I want to go shopping.
T. I want to make a rad quilt.
U. Detention never lasts as long as iCarly leads you to believe.
V. I love SNL commercial parodies, and Netflix even more for having it.
W. Dippity Doo.
X. Nap Free: Day Three. Maybe not happening.
Y. My room is dirty.
Z. Paradise Bakery coconut chocolate chip cookies reign supreme.

Maybe I'll get pics of my car up soon. Maybe not.

:)

Life's what you make it, so lets make it rock.

1 comments:

Katie and Greg said...

a. you're a dork
b. a like your new blog layout
c. miss ya!
d. it's raining. Hope our roof doesn't leak. *crosses fingers*

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com