Monday, April 5, 2010

Yay for Birthday Weekend!!!!

Birthday weekend was so great! I am so lucky to have awesome family and friends! Friday night: Bonfire. Saturday: Shopping-I got the cutest yellow top and adorable Steve Madden heels, I also got a freakin cute Lucky bracelet and Lucky BFF necklace from Britt! We got dressed up and went to PF Changs, it was DELICIOUS! Then Joshy and Austin took us to see The Last Song, it was fantastically wonderful! What better way to spend you birthday than with some awesome friends? Sunday I went to an Easter/Birthday celebration at Britt's Grandmas, then later than night Katie brought me DISNEY MOVIES!!!!! I am currently enjoying Lion King, and will later enjoy The Little Mermaid, Mulan and Beauty and the Beast. I am so lucky to have awesome friends!

My mom and little sister are currently on their way to living here. I am so excited to see them! It will be so fun to have more family back in Mesa, now we just need to get Ryan and Melissa here :)

Life at my new house has been great, I am loving the fact that I moved out. It has already been awesome, and is sure to continue to be awesome! Oh yay!

Current Loves:

Song: Lucky, Jason Mraz. So great.

Movie: Lion King

Book: 50 pages left of Last Song...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com