Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Food Love

So now that I have moved out and have been living sans family for almost a month (crazy!!!) my new favorite thing is to cook yummy food for myself! Todays mission: BBQ Chicken Pizza Sandwich (with fresh cilantro). It was SO good! And the sandwich bread that I used was whole grain sandwich flats from Costco, which proved to be really good! I also made some stir fry today for lunch (have some for dinner tomorrow :) just thinking ahead!) I put fresh lime juice in it, which was a yummy twist~ except for I realized that fresh parsley is not my favorite, I think I'll stick with fresh cilantro as my favorite herb to season with. The other night I got a ton of grief for my choice of dessert, my roommate Jodi has named it : Otter Pop Soup. 4 parts frozen otterpop (squished with a rolling pin of course), to 1 part unfrozen otterpop. Squish together and enjoy!...I also got crap for eating it with a fork, but it's so that I could continue squishing to the consistency of my liking!
Next meal to conquer: Slow roasted tomato soup...like from Paradise Bakery.
Also on the list, a homemade frozen yogurt to DIE for!..now I just have to figure out a recipe.

For the love of FOOD!

2 comments:

Garth & Ashley Pedersen said...

Sounds Yummy! As for the Parsley, just have to find the right recipe for it. It's not my favorite either unless in a spice blend. :)

Hailee Rasmussen said...

It was so yummy! I MISS YOU :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com