So I had an awesome experience today at work! I was DIBELing kids (it's this really boring test that is administered to all 850 at the school, different tests for different grade levels, obviously.). There was a student who is pretty low in reading and very unconfident, it makes me super sad. So today, he came in and tested and his scores were way better than at the beginning of the year and so him and I went over it together and he was so excited and happy about being acknowledged and supported that his eyes welled up with tears :) It was the bomb dot com. Happy moment of the day.
SOOOO maybe I'm addicted to As You Wish? I say...SO WHAT?! I am currently in the process of painting a trio of dishes. All TieDye.
A. A plate with a peace sign. B. A bowl with a heart. C. A cup with "happiness" written on it. AKA. Peace, Love and Happiness. I'm so excited! And also, a way for you to know if you're addicted to painting pottery at As You Wish... "hey, Hailee!". That's right...by name...my bad. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment