1. I moved. I'm moved into my own apartment and I'm loving it! I am still working on the organization thing, i just have tons of stuff and still figuring out where to put it all. Here is a sneak peak at what it's turning out like. My mother helped me decorate a wall :)

2. I started a new job! I'm now a server at Texas Roadhouse and I'm loving it! I had my first official, full section, keep my tips shift last night. I will be the first to admit that it started out rough, but by the end it was pretty smooth sailing and after my minor breakdown, recovered by an awesome coworker, I was a lot more confident and had a blast with my tables. I had one lady who was practically in tears telling me how much of a sweetheart I was. It was probably the sweetest thing ever and such a blessing.
3. I have a freakin rad halloween costume. If you don't know who I am...then go to youtube and search "Bed Intruder Song"

4. I don't really know that there is a four, and I know my list looks measly but everything has been keeping me so dang busy! It's a good busy, but a hectic busy.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comments:
You have been busy! Let me know if you need help organizing or decorating. I'm always up for a Hobby Lobby visit. :)
Post a Comment